Terms & Conditions Call Me Back
- The Terms & Conditions for Call Me Back service are applicable for and binding PT IndosatTbk (“IndosatOoredoo”) and its Customers. The Terms & Conditions for Call Me Backare subject to IndosatOoredoo Prepaid Terms & Conditions (“Product Terms & Conditions”). The definition of the words contained herein this Call Me Back Terms & Conditions, unless stated otherwise, are the same as that stated in the Product Terms & Conditions.
- Call Me Back service is a service which will allow customers with insufficient balance and zero SMS bonus, or in grace period (“Call Me Back Sender”) to make a missed call 1 (one) timeto other number (“Call Me Back Recipient”).
- Call Me Back service can be used by all IndosatOoredoo Prepaid customers.
- Call Me Back service is applicable to on-net and off-net destination number.
- IndosatOoredoo does not guarantee the delivery of the missed call alertto the destination number. In case the destination number is switched off or out of coverage, missed call alertwill not be received.
- Call Me Back Sender can only use up to max. of 5 (five) times in 1 (one) day.
- Call Me Back Recipient will only get 1 (one) missed call from Call Me Back Sender provided if Call Me Back Sender makes only 1(one) attempt.